Spread Some Kindness
3 Little Birds 4 Life believes in Spreading Kindness Like Confetti to those impacted by cancer. Our mission solves the day to day problems that cancer brings to those impacted by cancer. Bills, gas, groceries, food restaurant gift cards, even a family time out. Think of us like a group of your best friends that get together and help in a true and meaningful way.
How We Spread Kindness
The Kindness Project
Through the Kindness Project, we will offer options to help those affected by cancer get some relief from daily real life problems. The people we help need to be 21 and over to be eligible. We love including the recipients family and friends to help with the project, and then everyone feels the confetti being spread.
Some of the project options are:
- Utility Bill Help
- Gas Cards
- Groceries or Grocery Gift Cards
- Family Time Fun
- Other Custom Options
The Yellow Daisy Project
Through the Yellow Daisy Project we will host flower deliveries and pickup options for people to give bouquets to those in our community in need of a smile.
Spoonful of Comfort
The Spoonful of Comfort Project is a way for 3 Little Birds 4 Life to support the local cancer community in a much needed way. We will create, cook, and freeze meals for anyone who needs a little help in our local cancer community. We will host cooking nights at local community kitchens, and keep the meals in the freezer at our office (The Nest) for people to pickup as needed.
- The recipient must be 21 and over
- The recipient must live in the St Louis MO Metro area (IL and MO parts of the Metro Area)
- Recipient is eligible only one time for a Kindness Project, but can also be eligible for the Yellow Daisy Project and the Spoonful of Comfort Project.
- We love including the recipients family and friends to help with the project, and then everyone feels the confetti being spread.