Spread Some Kindness
It is our mission to spread as much confetti around to those impacted by cancer. We believe that “Spreading Kindness around like Confetti" is a great way to help those impacted by cancer feel like they have a team of "BFF's" loving them through it.
How We Spread Kindness
The Birdie Box is our signature gift box full of items that will help with boredom and may ease symptoms of treatment. Our Birdie Boxes have been redesigned to include our signature Celebration Kit.
Our Birdie Box is full of items that will help with boredom and may ease symptoms of treatment.
- Ginger Drops
- Dry Mouth Drops
- Coloring/Activity Book
- Lip Balm
- Music Playlist
- Meditation/Relaxation playlist
- Deck of cards
- Birdie Notes
- Warming eye mask
- Self Care plan book
- Hand Sanitizer
- Liquid IV
Also includes our Celebration Kit inside each Birdie Box
- Confetti Cannon
- Cue the Confetti Token
- Cotton Candy Bomb (edible glitter cotton candy that you put in a clear drink that makes it sparkle)
Through the Yellow Daisy Project we will host flower deliveries and pickup options for people to give bouquets to those in our community in need of a smile.
The Spoonful of Comfort Project is a way for 3 Little Birds 4 Life to support the local cancer community in a much needed way. We will create, cook, and freeze meals for anyone who needs a little help in our local cancer community. We will host cooking nights at local community kitchens, and keep the meals in the freezer at our office (The Nest) for people to pickup as needed.
Care Package Requirements:
- Patient must be 18 years or older
- Patient must be a current cancer patient
Yellow Daisy Project/Spoonful of Comfort Requirements:
- Patient or survivor (must live in the St Louis MO/Metro IL area) to receive a flower bouquet or meal kit.
- Patient/Survivor must be 18 years or older
- Patient must be a survivor or current cancer patient