Nominate an Adult Cancer Patient
Do you know an adult cancer patient, ages 25-55, that would love to forget they have cancer? 3 Little Birds 4 Life can help!
Our Wish Granting Locations
We focus on granting Wishes in the following area...
- St. Louis Metro Area (IL and MO parts of the Metro Area)
- ***We are no longer accepting applications out of our Focus Area***
As you nominate an adult cancer patient for a wish, please keep in mind the following restrictions and conditions:
- The Nominee must be between the ages of 25 and 55.
- The Nominee must be currently managing cancer (diagnosis to 6 months post active treatment or remission).
- Wishes can be experiences or daily life wishes.
- The wish must be safe. The nature of the wish must not present any danger to the recipient or any of the sponsored participants.
- The wish must be legal.
- A doctor must agree that the wish is safe.
- The patient must have the doctor’s approval to do your wish for travel.
Types of Wishes Granted:
- Sports Wish.
- Pamper Day Wish
- Home Project Wish
- Entertainment Wish
- Family Outing Wish
- Date Day/Night Wish
- Retail Therapy Wish
- Any other Idea that doesn't fall into one of the other above categories