Galentine's Night In
February 12, 2021 7pm
Who is ready to have a "Girls Night"? Gather some of your girls together, or virtually, and let's celebrate each other while raising funds to help local cancer patients Celebrate All The Things.
Here are the Deets...
- When: February 12th, 2021
- Time: 7-8pm (you can totally party as late as you want though
- Where: This will be a virtual event (just for the ladies), but feel free to grab your girls "safely", and party like its 1999.
- Cost: $35/person...includes a Mini Celebration Basket and Entertainment.
- Entertainment: We will be laughing our booties off to Hillary Anger (a local female comedian...who is hilarious).
- This event will be hosted through Zoom. A link will be sent to everyone that purchases a ticket.
- The night will include information about our mission, raffles throughout the event, and a BEST DRESSED CONTEST (Individual and Group).
The theme of the night will be GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN. Dress up as your favorite all girl singing group, all girl movie team, actress, sports hero, etc #GirlPower